Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I walked with my son and met a friend

Yesterday I was walking with my son and met a friend. I would like to write a "girlfriend", but I can not - we are not very close. She contacted me for help about 5 years ago, knowing that I was going to a boarding school where orphans live, and asked me to take her with me. I gladly agreed.

Natasha and the children from the boarding school got along perfectly well and went back, shining with happiness. In parting, she thanked me warmly for the opportunity and said something mysterious:

- I understood something important for myself today. And dispel all doubts. Now I'm not scared.

Subsequently, it turned out that it was about the fact that she and her husband, Alexei, were going to take the child from the baby's house. With my children did not work on medical records.

Natasha was very worried whether she could become a good mother for someone else’s child. Time has shown - it can. Life is unpredictable: sometimes an alien child may become closer to the mother, as well as a foster mother - closer to the mother.

In general, now Natasha has a son. Reception. She, of course, does not advertise, but it is noticeable: Natasha is a Ryazan woman with a blond braid, she lacks a rocker and a kokoshnik to complete the image of the Russian beauty, and her son has narrow slanted eyes, which seem to be lye due to puffy apple cheeks.
And Pete is already 4 years old. They adopted him a half. He then lagged behind in development, did not go and did not speak. Natasha enthusiastically worked as a mommy - desperately saved Petya from the past, laundered from betrayal, cleaned from indifference. And saved. Loved her. Fattened. The past is gone. There is a bright present and a tempting future.

https://www.kiwibox.com/JaneOD/blog/entry/146619101/if-the-newborn-sleeps-badly/?pPage=0

Now Petya is no different from peers. He goes to the kindergarten, counts to 10, was a Luntik at the autumn festival.
http://www.becomegorgeous.com/blogs/janbeod/the-child-does-not-sleep-well-causes-and-recommendations-P66708
I hope when he grows up - he will be able to appreciate the feat of the mother. Although ... why the feat? Natasha is happy to be a mother, she took Petya in order to pour out supplies of unspent love on him, otherwise her heart might break. No one knows who saved whom in this situation.

But yesterday Natasha was sad. She told me that her husband left her 2 months ago. He said that "I was not imagining it to myself."

https://www.bloglovin.com/@oildiffuserzone/baby-sleeping-all-night-really-it-is-real

“This” is about Petya. Who appeared in the house - and immediately became a new "navel of the earth", and Lyosha could not stand the competition. Previously, Natasha belonged to him all, without a trace, and she bathed him daily in her love, and now her love goes through Lesha in transit to Petka, and he only has pasta stuck together (forgive me, I didn’t manage to cook anything - Petka took a massage for massage) throughout the house - as if marked by a competitor territory.


http://www.chainmob.com/social/pg/blog/read/3333/baby-sleeping-all-night-really-it-is-real

A husband, of course, cannot be bracketed even for the sake of the necessary rehabilitation of a child. But she did not expect such a detachment from Lesha. I came home, I thought - there is a husband, and there - an iceberg from the fog grows out of the icy mountain ...

https://nouw.com/janefromsacramento/-10-rules-for-healthy-childhood-sleep-35086347

Team play failed. They are in the same team, but Natasha is pulling for two, and Lyosha is walking slowly, out of step, and in the wrong direction ... In general, they separated.

I was genuinely upset. Natasha's husband always gave the impression of a loving man and an excellent family man.

- You did not hurry, kicked him? - I carefully clarify. I am always for a family, for “try to save, if it is still possible,” than for the ashes of burned bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment